Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Play of Clouds






I had 20 minutes before my creativity class and so i just went and sat outside the library to soak in the sun. And I just became a part of the game between the sun and the cloud.
For a brief 10 minutes I was aiming my camera at the shining sun and the clouds floating beautifully at a distance. Perhaps that was just part A of the celestial game. The winds of change soon came over, I felt a cold chill run through. The brightness around disappeared in a fraction of time as a big dark cloud overshadowed the sun. I angrily aimed my phone camera at the arrogant cloud.
They say 'every dark cloud has a silver lining', Thank God for cliches they do come true!
I encouragingly smiled at the sun peeping from between the clouds and walked back for my class.

4 comments:

  1. i jst had my camera aimed right at the right time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi... i read ur blog often... ever since i know you write it often!! it kind of feels like we could have spoken about these things if we were sitting on ur tin roof in nainital or walking down the ramsay hospital road.. it feels like this is how you would talk about things.. since we dont talk as much, ur writing keeps me posted of where your heart is... nice...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey san..its so good to hear from you! Things keep bubbling inside and you just have to share them. Don't have very many people around who can appreciate just sitting and soaking in the sun and having a nice long conversation. One which just flows naturally, effortlessly almost inspired by the moment & the company!
    miss our long conversations at all our favorite haunts in Naini :)

    ReplyDelete