Monday, March 25, 2013

Snow Conversations

And the snowy conversations continue unto spring.
Take a seat, we are not done yet..
I can see what you are doing there..
Within all the soft, white, beauty of today
There is the cold, frozen silence for tomorrow...
But for all my wisdom,
I still sit down and listen, for the snow knows how to converse.
I still sit down and listen, for the snow knows how to soothe.
I sit down and listen to the snowy story...

And the silence of the snow continues unto spring..
Look afar, we are not done yet..
I can see what you are doing there..
Within the vast expanse of the frozen silence today
There is a promise of spring for tomorrow..
But for all my wisdom,
I still stand in disbelief, for the snow knows how to conceal..
I still stand in disbelief, for the snow knows how to subdue..
I stand and gaze at the snowy spectacle..



photo credit: roadstar

No comments:

Post a Comment