Friday, September 30, 2011

Intrinsically American

'Hey how are you! is not a question its a greeting. It's something you say in passing and it doesn't imply that you would actually wait to hear the answer'!!!

ahh how eternally grateful I feel to the ethics professor for spelling this out and loud in the class as typically American. I had been having my own ethical dilemma with this greeting to the extent that I had devised a counter approach. Shoot this question in the other person's direction with a smile before he throws it at you and then rush off..

Then i can't get the deal of food that is served just 'too cold' for my pahari appetite.

I'm yet to spot something with a 'made in america' label, a bandanna scarf for a team building exercise also reads, 'made in china'

I'll perhaps keep adding to this list!


1 comment: