Monday, June 4, 2012

Seasons Change...

...And so do we..
I never knew i could feel so dead about you
I always believed that seasons change.
I always believed that 'we' change, 
but something inside tells me,
that the end is near this time
and nothing is going to change from here.


I glide through time and space so fast,
that everything else fades out..
I hear the noises in my head so loud,
that everything else fades out..
I waited for a change so long,
that every hope has now faded out..
and nothing is going to change from here
is all i can hear myself repeating..


I believed,
I fought,
I lost,
I cried,
I fought each time for a change..
but it was always a flicker,
and I never saw the light
I fought each time for you..
And then you tell me, 
you never believed in the fight..
I never knew i could feel so dead about you
but I know now, nothing is changing from here


Not all seasons change
Not all fights win battles
Not all promises last
Not all hopes see light
Sometimes when things stop to change
you just end up feeling so dead inside...

This is a rather grim interpretation of the image but sometimes the most beautiful things around evoke the most grim feelings..

creative inputs: srk!

No comments:

Post a Comment