Monday, August 13, 2012

'Not' for the camera..


There are some questions that we try not to ask ourselves; we are afraid of the answers..Honesty is not the sweetest potion for the bruised soul.
I know of the people I have hurt and the times when I have been selfish..
And for all the above times when I ask myself if my regret today would earn me forgiveness for the past I am afraid of the answer.


There are some equations in life that remain unbalanced; we are secretly afraid of change.. To change for someone is not the easiest for the human soul. I know of the people I alienated and the people I failed. And for a small subset of people above, I sense their uncomfortable absence but I am afraid to change the nature of silence in any way.



There are some moments in life when you pause and reflect and realize that we are but human in the end., far from perfect..
Yet we can strive to be a better version of ourselves as we grow and learn each day. Yet we can have the heart to love and accept the less  than perfect version of the people we meet.

There are some moments in life when you are just caught unaware on the camera. Lost in thought somewhere in your own world..before you shake off your reverie and break into a wide smile for a pestering shutter-bug but beware sometimes these are just a bunch of posers!

epilogue: Dedicated to my old laptop..-''Not' for the camera.. but actually 'For' the laptop!'
However the post turned out to have no reference to it. I guess just another of  my imperfect ways to say: Dear old Dell you will always be missed!

Photo credit: sr

2 comments:

  1. "Not for the camera" reminds me of Sony Ericsson W810i :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sony Ericsson se samsung, dell se Sony vaio. bus sony hi sony hai zindagi :)
    aur sunaiye :)

    ReplyDelete