Sunday, October 14, 2012

So Far, So Close

All the beautiful things so far away..
Distant clouds,
Distant lands..
Distant sounds,
Distant lights
Distant sights..

All the friends so far away..
Distant laughs,
Distant walks,
Distant fights,
Distant gossips

All the noise so close,
All the fears so close,
All the falls so close,
All the losses so close..

I still try to look beyond,
I still try to shut the noise out..
I still try to fight my fears..
I still try to smile as I walk home in the cold winter rain..

3 comments:

  1. All the things so new there
    distant dreams,
    distant hopes,
    distant lives,
    distant likes,

    its always green on other side,
    noise can turn to music if you like,
    shut the fears and open your eyes,
    spread smile and live wild... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @SS beautiful reply!
    dost lekin dilli abhi bahut door hai..
    aur dil ho har baal behlana padta hai..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeh tumhare dil ko behlane ke liye hi tha ;)

    ReplyDelete